Please review the following policies, terms and conditions of service carefully before using this site.
WELCOME TO TRAVELFRIEND.US USER AGREEMENT. THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH TRAVELFRIEND.US OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES. USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You must be at least 18yrs old to use this site.
TRAVELFRIEND.US maintains the interactive portion(s) of the Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to is use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to TRAVELFRIEND.US that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: Profiles, photos, videos, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any Profiles, photos, videos bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
2.1.Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
2.2. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
2.3. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
2.4. Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from TRAVELFRIEND.US
2.5. Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from TRAVELFRIEND.US
2.6. Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
2.7. Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of another website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
2.8. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2.9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
2.10.Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the website profiles, photos, videos, board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. TRAVELFRIEND.US has no obligation to monitor Profiles, photos, videos, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, TRAVELFRIEND.US reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by TRAVELFRIEND.US necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with the view of profiles, photos, videos, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. TRAVELFRIEND.US does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any of the profiles, photos, videos, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, website managers or hosts, none are authorized TRAVELFRIEND.US spokespersons and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TRAVELFRIEND.US You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TRAVELFRIEND.US members. TRAVELFRIEND.US reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
5. TRAVELFRIEND.US has links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. TRAVELFRIEND.US has not reviewed any of these third party sites and should you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
6. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. TRAVELFRIEND.US may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
7. TRAVELFRIEND.US MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS about THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
8. TRAVELFRIEND.US HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAVELFRIEND.US BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
9.1. WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
9.2. WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
9.3. WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
9.4. FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TRAVELFRIEND.COM.AU HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
11. TRAVELFRIEND.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
12. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and TRAVELFRIEND.US as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
13. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and TRAVELFRIEND.US with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
14. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at http://kids.getnetwise.org or other analogous sites providing information on such protections. Please note that TRAVELFRIEND.US is not affiliated, does not represent and have no connections to the services provided on the websites described above.
15. All messages express the views of the author and neither the owners of Travelfriend.us will be held responsible for the content of any messages.
16. The owners of Travelfriend.us reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any information posted of the website.
17. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All profiles, photos, videos, messages, comments are property of their users.
Copyright ¬© 2012 Travelfriend.us is a division of Becatel Pty Ltd ABN 54 121 528 336